Claims guide

Claims Guide:


What type of loss has occurred?


  • Vehicle accident
  • Vehicle stolen or hijacked
  • Burglary at your home / holiday home
  • Specified items stolen or damaged
  • Fire / water / lightning / storm / wind / impact or other natural damages to your home
  • Other type of claims

The type of claims:

  • Personal Short Term Insurance
  • Motor, House Contents, Buildings and All risk
  • Commercial Insurance All sections of MMIII
  • Agricultural Insurance All sections of MMIII
  • Heavy Vehicle Commercial Insurance Comprehensive cover, excess reducers, Goods in Transit
  • Special Liability cover Passenger Liability, event liability ect.
  • Motor Dealer insurance Motor alone insurance
  • Contractors All Risk insurance including liability, theft cover and Goods in transit

Remember that all claims forms must be submitted within Thirty (30) days of the incident. Claims submitted after the required period will not be accepted

Please contact our OFFICES FOR MORE INFORMATION ON 011-955-6505.