Why it is a good idea to go through an insurance broker rather then working directly with a insurance company:
- Negotiation with the insurer in respect of rejected claims.
- Advise outside the ambit of financial products.
- Assisting with recoveries against third parties.
- Roadside assistance service in the case of a motor vehicle collision/breakdown.
- Assist with organizing car hire if required while the vehicle is being repaired.
- Assisting with assessors and investigators.
- Facilitation of non-insurance value added products.