Here are a few things you need to know about third-party claims:
> The first party is you as the insured , the second party is your insurance company and the third party is any third person proceeding legal action against the first party.
The following information should be optained in the event of a vehicle accident with someone els involved :
- Driver’s name and surname.
- Driver’s ID number.
- Driver’s contact details.
- Vehicle model/make and registration number.
- Vehicle owner’s name and contact number (if different from driver).
- Witness name, surname and contact number.